Edmonton Southwest Lands Edmonton, Alberta
Gracorp is a co-development partner in a number of large residential and commercial real estate assets located in southwest Edmonton. Gracorp manages the Edmonton Southwest Lands Limited Partnership (“ESWL-LP”), which includes a series of projects in partnership with other developers such as Cameron Development Corporation, Harvard Developments and Delcon Development Group Ltd. Formed in 2004, ESWL-LP owns an interest in a variety of assets including the Currents of Windermere shopping centre, Windermere Crossing shopping centre, Windermere Gate business park, residential subdivisions and commercial development land.
ESWL-LP owns a 26.7% share in the following commercial assets:
1. Currents of Windermere
106 acres, one of Edmonton’s largest shopping centres, comprised of approximately 1.2 million square feet of retail space (including sold land).
Anchor Tenants: Home Depot, Walmart and Canadian Tire.
Key Tenants: Cineplex Odeon Cinemas, Safeway, Cabela’s, London Drugs, Dollarama, Swiss Chalet, Montana’s, Quiznoʼs, Opa!, Edo Japan, Canadian Imperial Bank of Commerce, HSBC, Liquor Depot, ATB Financial, Royal Bank, Shell, TD Canada Trust, Five Guys Burgers and Fries, Jugo Juice, Tim Hortons and Chili’s Texas Grill.
2. Windermere Crossing – 20 acres, a shopping centre adjacent to the Currents of Windermere with a gross leasable area of 208,000 square feet.
Anchor Tenant: Real Canadian Superstore.
Key Tenants: Starbucks, Subway, DQ, Fabutan, Liquor Depot and State and Main.
3. Commercial Site – 7 acres, located east of the Currents of Windermere.
4. Commercial Site – 15 acres, located in the neighbourhood of Windermere South.
ESWL-LP owns a 10% share of the following residential subdivisions:
- Windermere North – 103 acres – 100% sold
- Windermere South – 65 acres, 379 lots – 100% sold
- Ambleside I – 280 acres, 301 lots – 100% sold
- Ambleside II – 70 acres, 454 lots – 94% sold as of May 1st, 2016
Click here to view the websites for these upcoming communities.
ESWL-LP owns a 10% share of:
1. Windermere Gate – 22.5 acres, a mixed use business park.